09 March 2012

9 mar 2012

in THIS POST i said that my coworker said he got "wasted" cleaning out the fridger, but in fact, that is not what he said. he said, "i was hammered" which is funnier and i wish i had been able to remember that the first time. i knew i didn't have the right word, but i went ahead with the anecdote. my bad.

in other news, i am still taken with taking a bunch of my workstuffs home with me. i have TOLD YOU THIS previously. whatever was compelling me then to behave thuswise has not abated. i am still bringing home my workstuffs each day. each and every day. ad infinitum. ad nauseum. ad museum. why am i doing this? my outward mind is telling me it is so that, if i were to become ad nauseated over the weekend, i would be able to participate in the workday from the sickbed. as if. when i get sick, i watch "charmed".

ergo, my outward mind is fcking with me, covering up for my inward mind. so far, my inward mind has not come forth with the reasoning, and until it does, at which time i can deal mano-a-mano with the reasoning of my inward mind, until that time... i will simply have to lug this stuff around. that's metaphorical, right there, i don't care who you are.

(the password is 'hammered'.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home