19 June 2012

19 jun 2012 (bonus)

this is a special bonus post for miss tonay. the making of this post required my transferring the pic from phone to blog, which i chose to do by emailing the pic to myself, downloading it, then uploading it to the blog. this maneuver resulted in that occurrence of my emailing something to myself whilst simultaneous acquiring amnesia and subsequently becoming giddy over having received an email in my special email place, followed by the complete letdown of seeing the email and remembering it is from me. the only saving grace is that there were no witnesses to this debacle.

here's your picture miss tonay. enjoy!

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Blogger MissTonay said...

Thanks. That's quite educational.

But, my word, if the nail of the neighboring homebody piggy is that small, I worry that the wee-weeing shoat's shell must be verily nonexistent.

 
At June 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Blogger ace said...

yes, my toenails are lean because the more-evolved of us carry little unnecessary biological baggage.

 
At June 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Blogger MissTonay said...

So you're saying you ain't got a tail?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home