14 June 2012

14 jun 2012

did a little shopping after work and when i had unpacked all the packages, i realised there were a couple things missing. called the store and learned they had the items and would be open another 23 mins (precisely) so i'd better hurry up and get down there, honey. arrived to find the items were in a bag all tied up nice with a note - "left at #5 6.30pm --natrese". i'm halfway thinking that's great how natrese put my stuff in a bag with a tag, then i'm halfway thinking: hell, natrese, you looked up my freaking phone number and emailed me a receipt, how tough would it have been to give me a li'l ringydingy, tell me i left a bag?

that's right - i am blaming a minimum-wage earner for not taking responsibility for my purchases cause THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home