26 February 2012

26 feb 2012

we're going to need a bigger boat. those aren't pillows. yeah, baby. houston, we have a problem. i love the smell of napalm in the morning. you can't handle the truth. may the force be with you. adrian!! i'll have what she's having. as you wish. frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn. teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings. no wire hangers! i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. argentina? if you build it, they will come. nobody puts baby in a corner. have fun storming the castle! you had me at hello. and in the morning, i am making waffles! it's getting harder every day to pretend my father is safe. she's a nightmare, honestly, it's no wonder she hasn't got any friends. my pretty. my precious.

yes, it's oscar night. sandra bullock is class, personified, and bradley cooper would look gorgeous even with a bag on his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home