30 September 2013

post the hundred-sixty-second, 2013

my name is ace, and i wore yoga pants to work today.

i didn't mean to. i meant to wear a skirt. but yesterday's soccer game was a bit rough and so there's a bruise on my shin and a scratch on my knee. i don't do pantyhose and whatnot. i'm a bare-legger, you know? so today was not a skirt day.

then i meant to wear pants. but pants are really difficult when you've got a shortie leg. with my right an inch shorter than my left, it's just so hard to get pants to look right and feel right. okay, i know it's whiny. i know it's whiny. i know. but i just didn't feel like being uncomfortable today. i didn't want to mess with it.

so i picked out the tunic, and i was going to wear the leggings, you know? i was. but there weren't any black ones, so i don't know, i just pulled out the yoga pants. i put them on and they felt so good. i know i shouldn't have put them on. i know that i brought it on myself, that way, by putting them on in the first place. it's on me.

yeah, it's on me.

my name is ace, and i wore yoga pants to work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home