10 February 2013

post the thirty-fourth, 2013

all my bags are packed... well, almost. alls that's left are those things i have to use at the last minute - asthma meds, hair brush, stuff like that. i did manage to pack only a gym bag and a backpack, which means i can carry everything on the aeroplane. i prefer to have all my stuff with me at the car park, the airport, the baggage carousel (people keep on grabbing me wishing i was well). actually, i prefer to skip the baggage carousel altogether.

the trip is mon-tues-wed-thurs -- four days, three nights -- and it's business and i am staying in the hotel where the conference is taking place. so? so, the controlled environment controls the wardrobe - pluswise, there won't be a wide variety of activities so i don't need a wide variety of clothing. in order to decrease the overall mass of packed items, i spent a bit of time coordinating mixy-matchy pieces and learned that if i were more of a traveler, i'd have completely interchangeable clothing. someone should invent garanimals for grown-ups.

the recommendation for my 0730 flight is that i be at the airport at 0530. i did not select the 0730. my boss selected the 0730. funny, guy, my boss. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home