28 December 2012

28 dec 2012

this has been one of those weird days when, at the end, i am left feeling that nothing's been accomplished but on the other hand, where did the time go. i attribute this to having had a massage this morning. those things are just never good for me. all that time and all that money, and i'm just all fucked up when i leave. for starters, i consistently tell the masseuse to focus on my lower back. i do this by saying something along the lines of, "i'd like you to spend more time on my lower back." or, perhaps the somewhat more cryptic, "my lower back is tight." as usual, this morning, the lovely strong lady kindly beat and mashed the hell out of my shoulders, and completely ignored my lower back. i'd take the risk of saying, "focus on my shoulders, please." but i am fairly certain that would simply double-backfire on me. at least this way, i can be indignant in my discomfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home