27 October 2012

27 oct 2012

A is for armadillo. today i saw a roadkill armadillo while i was running.

B is for basketball. today i heard people talking about the upcoming basketball season while we were watching the soccer game.

C is for computer. today i used a computer to balance my checkbook and pay a couple bills.

D is for donut. today i ate a donut!

E is for east. today my run took me east (and north, and south, and west).

F is for five. today i ran two times five miles.

G is for grape. today i ate one grape.

H is for house. today i spent time in my house.

I is for iphone. today i used my iphone to text, send email, and play games.

J is for jacket. today it was chilly so i wore a jacket.

K is for kashi. today for snack i had some kashi cinnamon cereal.

L is for listerine. today i rinsed my mouth with (generic) listerine.

M is for massachusetts. today my team, vanderbilt, crushed their football opponent, massachusetts, 49-7.

N is for nap. today i tried to take a nap but i couldn't fall asleep.

O is for oatmeal. today for breakfast i had irish steel cut oatmeal.

P is for picture. today i took a picture of my breakfast, but it wasn't very flattering so i kept it to myself.

Q is for queen. today i tried to spell 'queen' in words with friends but it didn't fit in the space.

R is for run. today i went for a run.

S is for soccer. today i went to a soccer game.

T is for tetris. today i played a couple games of tetris.

U is for unlock. today i didn't have a key to unlock a master lock so i could not let someone borrow the trailer.

V is for vitamin. today i took one multi vitamin.

W is for water. today i used up all the hot water when i took a shower.

X is for xylophone. today when i was getting out my garmin, i saw my xylophone mallets on the same shelf and thought about playing it, but didn't.

Y is for yellow. today at breakfast i used a honey bear with a yellow top.

Z is for zero. today i washed zero loads of laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home