28 November 2012

28 nov 2012

powerball lotto is up to a half billion dollars, so we purchased several chances to win. what would you do with half billion dollars?

i would:

tear down my current home and build one with a swimming pool in the basement, built in bookcases, window seats, walk in waterfall showers, and lots of extra bedrooms and toilet rooms with urinals.

buy some shoes and lots of books.

quit my job.

collect all the necessary equipment and get trained and then walk the entire appalachian trail. then i'd get me a "2184" oval for my audi.

oh, buy an audi. and, a motorcycle.

my biggest overall project would be to endow a program to send foster kids to summer sleepaway camp, and maybe i would take on a couple foster kids for myself. you know, if they wanted to hike the appy-t with me and whatnot.

what would YOU do?

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Blogger MissTonay said...

I'd do quite a few of the same things, though I'd likely skip the urinal installations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home