06 May 2012

6 may 2012

i believe in creation and in evolution,
in free will and predestination,
in life and death,
and contradiction,
and uncertainty.
i believe that when we die we go nowhere,
and we go everywhere.
i believe in heaven and hell and the circle of life.
i believe that when i am up against the wall and i don't see
any way out,
that if i wait, i will be rescued
by the constancy of change,
and whatever i face
will come to its end
in its time.
i believe i have the freedom to choose my own path,
will my own way,
forge my own destiny,
and i believe there is an intelligence that already knows
what i will choose
at every fork and at every turn
and that knowing what i will choose is not the same as choosing
for me.
i believe that if i align my desires with the desires of the universe, that the universe will give me everything that i desire because everything i desire will be everything the universe was going to give me if my desires were not aligned with the universe but that when i align my desires, i will perceive that i receive a blessing.
i believe in irony and perspective
and diving in and taking part.
but above all,
and underlying everything,
i believe one thing with all my being,
and i believe this with a belief that begets knowledge
and so what i believe becomes what i know
and this i know with complete and utter certainty:
i know for certain
that
i don't know anything for certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home