20 January 2012

20 jan 2012

tomorrow i'm going to hot yoga. i've never done yoga, much less hot yoga, so i am lacking confidence. to overcome my first-world-leisure-activity angst, i did what any good little first-worldie would do -- i bought a new outfit. now at least i can dress the part, putting one worry out of the way. at yoga, you use a mat, and if you don't have a mat, you can rent a mat, but rental mats are skyvie, so i bought a mat, and buried that worry with the wardrobe worry. the last remaining Major Issue is that my feet are not pretty and some parts of my toenails have gone missing, but in my defense, i thought i would be wearing socks. stupid yoga naked feet rule. even the gyno lets you keep your socks on.

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Blogger J Dot said...

I finally made it to hot yoga today. and obvs I'm finally catching up on your writing too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home